♥♥♥ ~~Love is in the air~~ ♥♥♥

Love Quotes, Romantic Poems, Wedding Songs Lyrics

One, two, three, four, I love you.




Give me more loving then I've ever had, 

make it all better when I'm feeling sad. 
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not.
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad. 
Barely getting mad, I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you. 

You make it easy, as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4. 
There's only one thing to do, three words, for you
I love you
There's only one way to say those three words, 
and that's what I'll do. 
I love you. 

Give me more loving from the very start, 
piece me back together when I fall apart. 
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
Make me feel good when I hurt so bad, best that I've had 
I'm so glad I found you, I love being around you. 

I love you, I love you. 
One, two, three, four, I love you. 
I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment