♥♥♥ ~~Love is in the air~~ ♥♥♥

Love Quotes, Romantic Poems, Wedding Songs Lyrics

On Hand: The Goo Goo Dolls




And even though the moments pass me by, I still can't turn away
Cause all the dreams you never thought you'd louse 
Got tossed along the way 
And letters that you never meant to send 
Got lost or thrown away 

And now were grown up orphans that never knew their names 
We don't belong to no one thats a shame
But if you could hide beside me maybe for a while
I won't tell no one your name 
And I won't tell em your name 

Scars are souvenirs you never louse
The past is never far
Did you lose yourself some where out there?
Did ya get to be a star? 
And don't it make you sad to know that life is more then who we are? 

You grew up way to fast 
Now there's nothing to believe
And reruns all become our history 
A tired song keeps playing on a tired radio 
And I won't tell no one your name
And I won't tell em your name
And I won't tell em your name

I think about you all the time
But I don't need to sing
Its lonely where you are come back down 
And I won't tell em your name



No comments:

Post a Comment